Real Estate One
511 E. Front Street Traverse City, Michigan 49686Email Me
Amber loves being a Real Estate Agent! When you love, I mean really LOVE what you do to the utmost PASSION you may find yourself doing these things as a Realtor:
* Checking the Multiple Listing Service every hour throughout the day and sometimes more to make sure your client has not missed an opportunity on a home. Many times homes are listed and sold same day, even sometimes within an hour.
* In your free time contemplating your weaknesses and reading Real Estate Negotiations or Michigan Real Estate Law for enjoyment.
* Everyone in your town might be sick about hearing about your listing and it might be posted numerous times on multiple social media sites.
* You might have a bad habit of previewing all your buyers homes just to make sure they are fully aware of just about every detail of the home.
* When your Facebook Page (Traverse Area Home Search) has more likes than the city you live in you might be spending too much to advertise your sellers homes.
Now even though Amber's love of Real Estate may sound like a little more than passion and maybe a little bit on obsession, the home is for most of us our largest investment.
As a mother of four children Amber is personally involved in the decisions all families face in choosing a neighborhood, home, and appropriate schooling. With selling a home or business she also has the personal experience of the stress and sadness in selling a property that was once their forever home.
Amber was voted 2019 Traverse Magazine "Red Hot 10 Best Realtors" for Northern Michigan. She attributes her success to understanding the individual needs of each client, as well as their comfort with the purchase/ sale process. Her listening talents, combined with her unbeatable memory, work ethic, and negotiation skills allow her to service her buyers/ sellers most effectively. Amber prides herself in successfully bringing a property and client together through strategic marketing plans. Being a natural negotiator, she stays calm and focused through what can potentially be a complex and stressful time. Amber's access to many online communities, groups, and local organizations give her an advantage when advertising homes and finding properties before they are listed. All of this enables Amber to offer a well-rounded approach to navigating the northern michigan real estate landscape, bringing to life the nuances and charms that the area and it's real estate market has to offer.
Amber can be reached directly at 231.944.9979 or email her at email@example.com. Feel free to use the #1 resource to buy/ sell your Traverse Area Home: TraverseAreaHomeSearch.com.